Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Activating the Find Tab in VB Help Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeparajesh

Programmer
Jun 14, 2000
IN
How do I activate the Find Tab when I a create a Help file using Help Workshop. I am able to create the button but would like to know how to activate the Find Tab<br><br>Please give a step by step procedure<br><br>Thanks in advance<br><br>Deepa

I found it myself. <br><br>But was very disappointed that nobody had helped me<br><br>Regards <br><br>DeepaRajesh

Hi Deepa,<br><br>    I was not in town.I just checked the forum.I found<br>ur problem.<br><br>Just set the Footnote " $ " and " K " (optional) <br>and try to activate the find tab u will get the findtab<br>wizard.Just say next and finish it up.you will get<br>all your contents in the find tab.I guess u should<br>have a index also to activate the find tab.<br>Sorry for not responding to your mail.<br>Anyway u got ur problem solved by yourself that's great.<br><br>If any further problems come across in the help workshop let me know.<br><br>Thanks<br>Bali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back