Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACSS Training this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayjr1105

IS-IT--Management
Jan 14, 2014
US
I took the AIPS training last December and have a good 13 installs under my belt since then (mostly thanks to this site). Over the next three days I have the ACSS training and then eventually the proctored exam. Anyone have a good study/sample exam sites or documentation they would share? We will likely not sell many VM Pro solutions with our target market but we need this to co-brand the warranty's. Any help/advice would be appreciated guys.

My advise, more experience for sure.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Well I didn't plan on stopping doing installs after this [wink]

If you're attending the class with the proctored exam at the end, just pay attention to the instructor, they will guide you in what you need to know, and take you through a sample exam.

Whether you pass or not, just the fact that you are actually attending courses is praisworthy.

The majority of newcomers seems to think training is a waste of time, as long as they can get assistance on this forum.

So, good luck Jay, hope you pass the exam on your first run.

Kind regards

Gunnar

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

I had about 150 installs under my belt before I took the ACSS. Add to that about 30 One-X and onyl a handful of CCR installs. They will ask questions about all of these products.

ACIS-SME
ACSS-SME
ASPS-IPOCC
CCENT

Passed my ACSS exam 3001 guys! Now trying to play with VM Pro some for a large install next year with redundant systems on two school campuses and voicemail pro. We comfortably use embedded VM at our office but have licensing for preferred and VM Pro. It's a whole new animal that's for sure.

You will love when you get the hang of it.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

Congrats!

Welcome to the new World (VMPro) [smile]
It's rather fun to work with, just do the free excersises that you can download from the KB site first.

Kind regards

Gunnar

2cnvimggcac8ua2fg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back