Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Acserve Training 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2000
US
I need to build a base of knowledge about arcserve. Could someone recommend either a book, web site, or computer training I could look into. I know that CA has its own training but I have not been able to locate any third parties that supply training in the NYC area. CA has also phased out training on release levels below 200o, ideally I would like to find something on 6.X. Thanks

Hello,
My name is Jim Ames and I work for the True Data Corporation. We supply a full line of Arcserve courses and training, at our location in New York City, or on your site. We provide traditional classroom education as well as one-on-one mentoring. We offer courses for all aspects of Arcserve, from getting started to advanced SAN troubleshooting.
Please give me a call in the office, 212.352.1780 and let me know how I can assist you.
Regards,
Jim Ames
Jim P. Ames
True Data Storage Networks
Arcserve Service
Data Protection and Recovery

Hi my name is babis

I would like to know where Arcserve have Arcserve training or where I can get a good training book in the DC or Maryland Metropolitan Area. I am in the data management group and we are seeking the location of Arcserve training classes.

I would deeply appreciate it if you could expedite this request as soon as possible.

Thanks

Here's CA's site for AS training, but unless you have the brain power of a fruit fly, these classes are useless. What a waste of my travel and training budget. Just sit down and read the manuals provided on the CDs. These docs are what they teach the classes from. Since there's not much advanced stuff in those docs, you can imagine how basic the classes are. Monkeylizard
-Isaiah 35-

Monkeylizard has a good point, CA provides basic training for a general audience that can be a good value for new Arcserve users. Customers sometimes desire one-on-one mentoring, customized training or explanation of advanced data protection and recovery techniques.
We can fulfill all of your Arcserve, storage area network and tape library educational requirements on your site or ours.

Jim P. Ames
True Data Storage Networks
Arcserve Service
Data Protection and Recovery

Is there any of such advanced ArcServe training in Singapore/Malaysia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back