Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACRA 15.2 VDN recording

Status
Not open for further replies.

megaa

Technical User
Nov 1, 2006
HU
Hi Guys,
I want to set up VDN recording in the ACRA 15.2.
Does anybobdy have a step by step guide/documentation/screenshots about the same?
station recording is working.

Thank you

VDNs are normally used for tracking and collecting the calls metadata etc (cradle to grave) in the data source >> data source groups

It's the "recording rule" that dictates how calls are recorded but don't think there is an attribute option to record based on VDN though.

Thank you.
The customer wants to record only the call, if that is "approved" by the caller in the IVR (eg press 1 to record the call, etc), due to GDPR regulations. And on the other hand, don't want to record the agent's private and internal outgoing and incoming calls. Now this scanario is working properly in the ACR, but not in the ACRA.
so we want to record only the calls what are routed by only a specific VDN (or alternatively a specifice hunt group (skill)), not all of the agent's conversations.
I administered the VDN as a recording rule, but the ACRA records only the calls, if the agent's station number is configured under the phones tab (but in this scenario, all of the calls of the extension will be recorded)

Any suggestion?

thank you again

Ah apologies had a brain fart around VDNs (in Verint they are QDNs).

Condition 1 extension in list AND
Condition 2 Queue in list END

Make sure condition 1 terminates with AND rather than OR as that may explain why it's recording all their calls.

Hi
thank you again :)
i configured the recording rule as you described, but still no luck.. .:(
this is the recurding rule:
ACRA001_hr5w3d.jpg

7364780 is the VDN number, and 7361190 is the station where the agent logged in
this is the user's profile, with the assigned extension:
ACRA002_xibqba.jpg

and i assigned the extension (7361190) for both recorders under data sources/member groups:

ACRA003_cpuqrh.jpg

and under phones, the user's extension is configured too:

ACRA005_xtu495.jpg

and the VDN under data source groups:
ACRA006_mw3g0j.jpg

i can see during a call on the real time monitor, that the station is observed by the ACRA, but not recorded..

what am i doing wrong? Do you see any configuration issue, or smtg?

thank you again

I've just tried it here and I get the same thing, no recording.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back