Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACM 6.2 forward a call to another PABX with a different display number

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaloudovic

Technical User
Dec 26, 2014
TN
Hello, im looking for a solution to this scenario

I have an AVAYA CM 6.2 with a PRI access, when an incoming call from a number xxxxxx it goes to the extension 101.

if no answer the call will be forwarded to a coverage path then to vdn then to vector then to another PABX using a sip trunk connection then to some extension for example 202 in this second PABX.

calling number xxxxxx --> PRI --> ACM6.2 --> Ext 101 --> Coverage path --> VDN --> Vector --> Sip Trunk --> PABX 2 --> Ext 202.

The number that will be diplayed to the extension "202" is : xxxxxx

I want that the number that will be displayed to the extention 202 is : "101". I mean the number that will be forwarded from.

Any one can give me a solution, thanks.

Thanks for your reply pm65

I have alrady tried that but it dosn't work

Can you please explain more.

Thanks.

If you use VDN override, you'd be able to send the VDN number instead of xxxxxxx. Maybe if you got name display too, having the VDN name be "FWDED FROM 101!" might do it for you.

Thanks for your reply kyle555

I did tried that too and unfortunately that dosn't work.

Have you try a caller display in special featurr and set up in COR page2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back