Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD's

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkluth

Technical User
Nov 10, 2005
US
Hey Guys,

Here's a quick one. Can an ACD be copied in LD 23?

Thanks,

Doug

ACD Phones are built in LD 11 and or Load 20. Nortel suggest Not to Copy or do Easy Changes on ACD Phones. Even if you do a single change on an ACD Phone, you Out the Phone and rebuild it.

People who Copy and do easy Changes on ACD Phones Risk the Loss of their Data Base.

LD 23 is fo ACD schedules for Management reports and Message Center data to be created, modified orf printed.

Be Careful,

L.A.CityTech

People who Copy and do easy Changes on ACD Phones Risk the Loss of their Data Base.

need to carve that in stone that in stone.. i've driven half way across the state, worked half the night to do a new install, then restore from the backup.. if the backup would have ran, i would have needed to retype the data base. wasn't but 600 or so phones, but that was from a mov on an acd supv 2616... in other cases i've seen, it only took a switch restart or nortel tech support in the core for a few hours...

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back