Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD

Status
Not open for further replies.

atbw3

Technical User
Nov 2, 2006
JO
HI ALL

Today we installed an option 11 with a mini call pilot with ACD 7000,
the problem wich i face that the CP doesn`t answer from the first time, but it will answer from the second time .

what i did : i programed ACD 7000 with NCFW 0, 4 TN`s type 2008 .

DO I HAVE TO PROGRAME CDN AND PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ACD & CDN.

Program it as a CDN- Control DN. You can point this number to other numbers on teh fly if need be. Good for maintenance purposes.

For an ACD set up, the NCFW should be 7000 to get the answer on the first ring. Her is a print of our call pilot dn;

TYPE CDN
CUST 0
CDN 3353
FRRT
SRRT
FROA NO
MURT
DFDN 2149
CEIL 2047
OVFL NO
TDNS NO
RPRT YES
AACQ YES
ASID 16
SFNB 16 17 18 19 21 22 23
USFB
CALB 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
CNTL YES
VSID
HSID
CWTH 1
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
STIO
TSFT 20

The CP will acquire the CDN. If the mail system fails then then you can use the DFDN to redirect the CDN to an alternative location.

you still need an acd group for the ports but the vsdn is the cdn.. your setup would work with mermail

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

If you have a Call Pilot Mini, you will not need a CDN only the ACD Queue. The CP Mini should have come with a disk that has the documentation. The configuration of the PBX to integrate with the CP Mini is a fairly straight forward procedure. The book on the CD that will do you the most good is P0604219 which is the install manual.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back