Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Supervisor wants to be able to CAll Forward External his PDN ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

rm1808

MIS
May 13, 2009
CA
Hi Experts,

Does anyone know if it's possible to call forward the personal DN on an ACD supervisor set to an external number like you would on a normal set? I changed the feature to allow and tested however it logs the phone out and when you dial the personal DN it still rings on the phone ?

I don't want to forward the queue etc.. just this supervisor's personal DN

thanks in advance for any assitance..
cheers
RM

Mich

you can forward it as you would any other set if it is the only appearance of that personal DN, as if it is acd, it is not on key 0. post the sup set.

Mato' Was'aka

Check the LHK parameter. You will have to vary this to capture the key that the PDN is programmed on.

Hi again,

The PDN is also on his portable analog set although the MARP is on the Supervisor's set.. Also the LHK is set to the proper key that the PDN appears on so that it hunts apprpriately..I don't have Forward external allowed on the analog set however ..

Here' is a copy of the ACD supervisor's set programming:
REQ: prt
TYPE: tnb
TN 40 0 2 5
SPWD
DATE
PAGE
DES

DES CUSTRL
TN 040 0 02 05
TYPE 2616
CDEN 8D
CTYP XDLC
CUST 0
AOM 1
FDN 5111
TGAR 15
LDN NO
NCOS 6
SGRP 0
RNPG 0
SCI 0
SSU
LNRS 16
XLST 3
CLS CTD FBA WTA LPR MTD FNA HTA TDD HFA
MWA LMPX RMMO SMWA AAD IMD DOS XHD IRD NID OLD VCE DRG1
POD DSX VMD CMSD SLKD CCSD SWD LNA CNDA
CFTA SFD MRD DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD LLCN MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUD DPUD DNDA CFXA ARHA FITD CNTD CLTD ASCD
CPFD CPTD ABDA CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AGRD MOAD AHD
DDGA NAMA
DRDD EXR0
USMD USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXD FTTC DNDY DNO3 MCBN
OUSD OBPD CDMR
CPND_LANG ENG
RCO 0
EFD 5111
HUNT 2783
EHT 5111
LHK 5
PLEV 02
CSDN
AST
IAPG 0
AACS NO
ITNA NO
DGRP
PRI 01
MLWU_LANG 0
DNDR 0
RMTN
KEY 00 ACD 5099 1 5303
SPV
01 TRN
02 NRD
03 MSB
04 SCR 2783 1 MARP
CPND
NAME BOSCO PEREIRA
XPLN 23
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
05 SCR 6783 D MARP
CPND
NAME BOSCO PEREIRA
XPLN 23
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
06 CFW 12 996049108383
08 AO6
09 PRK
10 ADL 16
11 ADL 16
12 ADL 16
13 ADL 16
14 XMWK 5111 2783
16 DWC 5102
17 DWC 5202
18 DWC 5302
19 DWC 5402
20 DWC 5502
21 DWC 5802
22 RAG
23 AAG
24 DAG
27 OBV
DATE 23 JUN 2010

thanks in advance!
Mich

Mich

If I MARP it on the analogue.. Can he still call forward from the digital set using the Feature button or would he then have to forward the PDN from the analog set using SPRE codes ?

thanks !
Mich

Mich

good question, yes the analogue, so prolly not what he wants to do huh.

Mato' Was'aka

No.. I if possible beable to control the call forwarding form the digital set is preferred - and much easier to check the number etc.

any other thoughts?

Mich

Mich

not w/o chging the analog set so only appearance is on Sup set, maybe add a second line on the sup set that main DN hunts to and match it to the analog DN?

Mato' Was'aka

Hmm.. that's a good idea.. let me try it out and see if that'll do it for him..

I'll let you know
cheers
Mich

Mich

.. just thought of something.. Of course the main PDN hunts to CallPilot right now.. So have it go to a second line on the sup phone that will be the new DN of the anaglog set that then hunts to callPilot?

Mich

Mich

yes, in looking at the set, he has one already right? on key 5, w/ main on key 4 right? but yes, hunt is for busy, so that wont quite work either lol. Some way that matching analog has to go...

Mato' Was'aka

Unfortunately it's what he uses to be mobile around the floor - I wonder if I gave him the capability of forwarding on the supervisor's set and any time he wants to use his portable he can forward the sup set to it as a work around?

Mich

The DN is not on key 0 and not only appearance, without meting one of those criteria, CLS chgs will not make a difference.

Mato' Was'aka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back