Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

acd set not logging in

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssangalli

Vendor
Nov 8, 2005
US
I have a few (7) acd 3905 sets that when the caller logs out for any reason, when then are ready to go into the queue the login button will not work. So they are having to unplug the set for a few and then plug it back in. I have checked the firmware and all sets are up to date. Any suggestions

okay, use a known working 3905 and if it still has a problem than it is not the phone.

there has been some patch problems related to the 05's have you looked at the nortel website for known patch issue's with your rls

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

no I haven't, Ill do that right now. Thanks guys

Is the headset plugged in? The Phase 3 phones require that, according to the nortel site...

yeah the headsets are plugged in, It was just brought to my attention that they had a move this weekend and the cableguys had to rewire the cubes. Is there a possibility that the card could have gotten a jolt to make it flake out. The cust. said this started monday and the guys were in on sunday.

The majority are on 4-0-10 I disabled and reseated the card and it worked for about 3 mins and started again

Hi, have you tried deaquiring (if on symposium), disabling and re enabling? Just a thought. AJK

way to discriminating for me to think hardware, or move related. trouble stays with the post, rules out the station. your down to software, and since you would have a major problem programing a station to do that.. still points to a patch.. rls and symposium both come into that game.. if it's symposium, what does your elink look like when this happens.. hits or worse possible broadcast traffic can cause some flakey problems.. i had a problem with one that the cust had install a bps switch with vlan isolation.. as soon as i was on site and saw that, the problems went away, so did the wellfleet

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back