Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD reporting changes on 5.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

teltech2013

Technical User
Oct 4, 2010
US
We recently upgraded our switch to rls 5.5 on our cs100M. When we did this apparently the output of our ACD reports changed, and as a result broke the application that previously gathered, parsed and put the information on the network.
More specifically the application used to look for ascii value 2 which is start of text, and ascii value 138 at the end. These are no longer present after the upgrade in the output from the switch. All we get is a double line feed at the beginning of each 30min report.
This used to work perfectly and I did not find anything in the upgrade information that specifically mentioned this. And I don’t see anything in the configuration on the phone switch to change the formatting back.

Has anyone noticed this or have any idea on how to change it?

Thanks in advance for any assistance that you can provide.

you can not change the format of that file. and your right about the output change. the only option is to rewrite the app.

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Darn, That was my suspicion. Does anyone have a recommended application for this purpose. The application we are using was programmed for us many years ago and is no longer supported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back