Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Repgramming Voice message

Status
Not open for further replies.

IOKIPP

Technical User
Jul 23, 2010
US
I just reprogrammed an ACD to ring to a new number using NCFW. Before there was a voice message letting the caller know the call was being forwarded or rerouted but now no more. How do i program this to have the voice message? instead of just a long pause.

Thanks for your help,
Kipp

Did you save a print of how this was previously programmed? Sounds like it may have been routed to an announcement service in Call Pilot 1st.

I am a new tech. for some reason i can't seem to get to the ADMIN portion of the program after i log into the mailbox. the soft keys that appear are REC, PLAY, & NEXT. this is what appears after i do feature 981 to access the mail box. how do i get to the ADMIN soft key to do message notification?

phector- Is this your first experience as far as forums go?
This is a CS 1000 forum and the thread is in reference to a ACD question, so what I'm wondering is why do you pick this place to post a question about a Norstar issue? Don't really mean to come across as a d*ck but if you have a question then start a new thread in the right forum. That's the quickest way to get your question answered.

Jeremy J. Carter
Charm City Communications
Norstar. BCM. CS1000 Programmer

Are you using Call Pilot for Voice Mail? If so, does the ACDN appear in the SDN table for Call Pilot?
Do you know the old NCFW number? If so, put it back in place and make a test call to see what happens.
Post your ACDN here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back