Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Recordings and On Hold Music for Ground Start Trunks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jsfranco33

IS-IT--Management
Oct 9, 2007
US
I have an ACD built - it is used in place of our attendat console. It is working correctly for all calls coming in over our PRI. However, the main phone number for the facility is a Ground Start Trunk with 8 other numbers in a hunt group. When call comes into the main number it enters the ACD Queue and its position is kept within the queue when other calls come in. The issue is that no recorded greetings are playing nor is the music on hold. This works for DID calls. Below is a print out of our acd queue. Any advice would greatly be appreciated.

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 6600
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 5
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT 26
FRT 6
SRRT 26
SRT 30
NRRT
FROA NO
CALP POS
ICDD NO
NCFW 5249
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT 6
RTPC NO
STIO
TSFT 20
HOML NO
RDNA NO
LABEL_KEY0 NO
NRAC NO
DAL NO
RPRT YES
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO
OBSC NO
OBPT 5
CWNT NONE

What are you getting on the call when it goes into Que

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

It will ring and ring until an an agen is available. However, if you have multiple calls in the queue it is answered in the correct ordered.

what do you mean by it works for DID calls, why would they come to the ACD QUE

print out your first ground start trunk and post it here, also how do the DID's get to 6600

Phone number xxx-xxx-5600 comes across one of two local PRI's with 1500 other numbers. xxx-xxx-9037 is a Ground Start number and 8 other numbers are in a hunt group. All calls to our switch board are pionted to an ACD 6600. The ACD works for all calls and plays all messages and music on hold except for when calls come from a Ground Start Trunk, they ring and ring but the call is answered in order.

How does 5600 get to ACD group 6600 along with the 1500 numbers, also I need to see a printout of the Ground Start trunk.

N 004 0 01 06
TYPE COT
CDEN 8D
CUST 0
XTRK XUT
TIMP 600
BIMP 3COM
TRK ANLG
NCOS 4
RTMB 0 5
NGRP 1
SIGL GRD
SUPN YES
STYP PSP
AST NO
IAPG 0
CLS UNR DTN CND ECD WTA LPR APN THFD SPCD
P10 NTC
TKID 4359037
AACR NO
DATE 8 JAN 2010

NGRP 1 - is extension 6600 or my ACD

you need to change the COT trunk to ATDN 6600, the RDB will be AUTO YES

I already tried that and received the the same results.

I take it that this has never worked!

No, it has not. It was just pointed out to me at the end of last week. I was hoping that someone had some other ideas.

Couple of thoughts -

Have you verified that you don't have a TARG / TGAR match? I have come across some funky stuff with nite to ACD - you might want to try building a phantom 500 with dcfw to the queue and then either ATDN or night to the phantom. Because the ACD does not give supervision directly you might need a step in the middle (something that should notbe required on a PRI).

Could you please elaborate a bit more on the TARG/TGAR issue...

I attempted to build a phantom and dcfw the call to the queue and that as well was unsuccessful.

Any more comments or ideas would be greatly apreciated.

I would turn Supervision off on those Ground Start trunks. Can't promise it will fix the issue but Ground Start trunks do not need SUPN.

Why don't you just have your telco provider drop your main number onto your PRI then you won't need the COT trunks. If these are for your backup if the PRI's go down no problem. Just have your telco route back to this hunt group in case of PRI going down. Have this setup and works great for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back