Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

acd question

Status
Not open for further replies.

gpm72

IS-IT--Management
May 9, 2002
US
I am very novice at this but the entity i work for doesn't really want to provide me with any training, anyway here goes the question. Option 11C with meridian mail. I have a voice menu on dn 5800, option 3 on that menu goes to DN 5837 which is an acd agent queue with 4 agents. Problem is if all 4 agents are in calls or in busy mode, the phone just rings and rings. I am relatively new to my company but the people here swear it never used to do this, they said it used to go to a queue that had a message saying "your call is important, blah blah blah."

Off the top of my head the vsdn table looks like so, 5800 voice menu, 5801 voice messaging, 5802 prompt maint. 5803 thru dial, and 5837 is ncfw or after hours. there's a couple i am missing there, but where do i need to start on this?

Thanks in Advance,
George

In LD 23 you have 2 prompts: FRRT where you put the route where you have your first announcement, and SRRT where you put the route for your second announcement.
could that be the problem?

supportvzla

there are values there, 10 and 11.

In LD 23, on ACD 5837, what is you NCFW set to?

I notice your VSDN shows the same ACD the four are in as your Night treatment. Can you post that ACD?

>ld 23
ACD000
MEM AVAIL: (U/P): 1206780 USED U P: 92926 60165 TOT: 1359871
DISK RECS AVAIL: 430
ACD DNS AVAIL: 292 USED: 8 TOT: 300
REQ prt
TYPE acd
CUST 0
ACDN 5837

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 5837
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 20
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT 12
FRT 10
SRRT 11
SRT 30
NRRT
FROA NO
NCFW 5800
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT
RTPC YES
STIO
TSFT 20
HOML NO
RDNA NO
DAL NO
RPRT YES
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO

Check your recorder device to see in it's operational. Check recording. You might need to recorder the message.

looks like the recording device is ok

Can you dial 5800 and get the recording??

You may have to change the TGAR on your phone to 0 for the test.

dialing 5800 gives me a voice menu.. option 3(acd 5837) is what someone uses to get to an agent but problem is when there is not an agent available, the phone rings endlessly

What are the ACCESS CODES for route 10 and 11???

Try dialing each one to see if you get the RAN, they might not be working.

not sure what an access code is, like i said I am a novice trying to get better.

Thanks

go to

LD 21
PRT
RDB
CUST 0
ROUT 10
>
>

Then

PRT
RDB
CUST 0
ROUT 11
>
>

Then look at both and get the (ACOD) ie: access code then dial each one to see if you can get to the recording (RAN).

it gives me 7891 and 7892. When I dial those I get a fast busy signal. What does that mean? Thanks for the help Ace

It means there are busy or disabled.

goto

LD 80
TRAC 0 7891

Then do it again for 7892 this will tell what there state is, idle, busy, dsbl, lockout, msby

says they are idle but they're not working

OK did you make your phone TGAR 0, you will get a busy if you don't. if not change it and then thy to dial 7891 and 7892

Did you get this problem figured out? I have the same problem here and I am new to this as well.

Justice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back