Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Problem 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unit1

Technical User
Mar 2, 2007
US
I have a MICS 4.1 with Call Pilot 150 release 2 with basic ACD. The problem I have is the ACD will work fine in perfered or least busy for about an hour then the agents stop recieving calls and the calls will just sit in the que. You have to have the agent log out and log back in to start recieving calls. If call volume is high and other agents in the skill set log in they do not recieve any calls.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tech9

That CC software is not stable. It is on the old platform.It Voice mail needs an upgrade to 3.0 or above with the newer CC software installed and the client .

Unit1, just interested in finding out if you upgraded your Call Center software. I have the same situation happening and am wondering what the outcome of your situation was. Thanks.

The upgrade to release 3 on the Call Pilot resolved most of the ACD problems The release 3 software is more stable. When the upgrade was comepleted I found that feature 981 did not work. After looking at the Call Pilot installed features I found that the system showed less mailboxes then what had been in the original installation. I had to reinstall the all key codes above the original 20 in the system to restore voice mail.

Tech9

I just put in an installation of 3.1 and have the same problem. Just curious as to the final resolution.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back