Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Phone Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2010
US
I have a group of ACD phones that we recently moved from one office to another. Since I moved them, the message light on the phones does not light up to show when the users have a message. If I remove the ACD setting and set them up as a regular phone, the message light works fine. When I put the ACD settings back on, the message light does not work. Is there a setting somewhere that I missed? Any help would be wonderful because this is driving me crazy.

Do you have SCN and XMWK keys programmed?

key 04 XMWK 7445 6002 (queue voicemail)
key 05 ADL 16
key 06 SCN 6002 0 (queue voicemail indicator)

Use whatever keys are available to you. This is in addition to the persons personal DN voicemail indicator on the set (red light).

Give it a try.

This is the way I have it programmed:

DES ISHD05
TN 004 0 10 02
TYPE 2616
CDEN 8D
CTYP XDLC
CUST 0
AOM 1
FDN 7000
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 3
SGRP 0
RNPG 86
SCI 0
SSU 0000
LNRS 16
XLST
CLS CTD FBD WTA LPR PUA MTD FNA HTA TDD HFA
MWA LMPN RMMA SMWA AAD IMD XHD IRA NID OLD VCE DRG1
POD DSX VMD CMSD SLKD CCSD SWD LNA CNDA
CFTD SFA DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUA DPUA DNDD CFXA ARHD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AHD
DDGA NAMA
USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXD FTTU MCBN
CPND_LANG ENG
RCO 0
HUNT 7000
LHK 9
LPK 9
PLEV 02
SPID NONE
AST
IAPG 0
AACS NO
ITNA NO
DGRP
PRI 01
DNDR 0
RMTN
KEY 00 ACD 4998 0 4930
AGN
01 MSB
02 NRD
03 AO6
04 RNP
05 CFW 4 7000
06 TRN
08 SCR 4280 0 MARP
CPND
NAME WILLIAM MOORE
XPLN 27
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
09 SCR 2280 0 MARP
14 XMWK 7000 4988
16 SCN 4988 0
CPND
NAME HELPDESK VOICEMAIL
XPLN 27
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
17 SCN 4280 0
CPND
NAME WILLIAM MOORE
XPLN 27
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST

The personal voicemail indicator is the one that doesn't work. Do you see anything wrong?

We have similar here, but I have key 15 mwk xxxx for their private dn's and key 14 xmwk aaaa bbbb for the help desk voice mail.

I posted the way I have it programmed - can anybody see anything wrong?

is it a multiple appearence DN? It will have to be the only appearence of his DN to work on ACD set, or it too, will have to use xmwk.

Mato' Was'aka

You say you moved them to another office, is this in the same location, or another? If it is another, make sure you have the CDP pointed to the right location

Coordinated Dialing Plan. This is used for passing calls between locations each with their own PBX, so it would appear to the user that they were all on the same PBX, allowing them to dial 4 digits to someone across town for instance. But if they are still in the same location this would not normally come in to play. This is programmed in LD 87.

On telephone 4 0 10 2
You have a multiple appearance of 4280 programmed on Key 17.
You do not have an MWK key for voice mail for 4280 which you thought was a single appearance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back