Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Path Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

rocky4j

Technical User
Nov 11, 2009
GB
Hi,

Need some help:
I am setting up a ACD where I have followed the Primer, so far so good.
But two things that I am stuck on is:

1. I need the ACD to Break out to another ACD Path. The Call flow is
User calls in> Play options> 1 for support, 2 for sales, 3 for SD etc. Now 2 sales & 3 SD goes to Hunt groups but I need 1 to go to another ACD path where users login and out.

2. When users call in the support is open 24X7 but options 2 sales and 3 SD are only 9-5pm so I need to play a message to call back during business hours else leave a VM.

Please help!

The dialing options are changed on the Path Interflow Dialing Assignment Form.

You will need a new ACD path for the Night message.

When it comes to voicemail, the the integration rules are quite complicated with ACD and interflow so I recommend you utilize Nametag groups as described in the following FAQ
faq1329-7197

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

kwbMitel,

Can you please advise on the "cleanest" way to setup an ACD on the MITEL.

This is what I need:

X1 Support desk using ACD agents
X1 Hunt Group for Sales
X1 Hunt Group for SD.

I need a user to call in and hear the options press 1,2 and 3. 1 - will take them to the ACD, 2 and 3 to the hunt groups.

To setup this initial inbound would you advise to setup a Multi-level AA Conf?

Also I noticed that when I called the ACD the Agents extension rang during message being played to the caller. i.e please press 1 for x - at this point the agents extension began ringing.

Please advise.

I had the understanding that some of your config was already working. What do you already have, be specific with pilot numbers etc if you want specific help.

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

kwbMitel,

This is the setup:

4557 Path Directory > plays RAD 15 > Path Interflow Dialing List 1.

Path Interflow:
1 - will take them to the Path Directory 4568, 2 to Hunt group 6702 and 3 to hunt group 6703.

4568 Path Directory goes >plays RAD16 > to members of the ACD skill group 11.

-------------
As you can see the first path directory 4557 is only playing options to forward on, should I change this to
Multi-level AA Conf instead? Also when the call goes to Path Directory 4568 during the playing of the RAD the agents phone begins ringing I need it so that it will ring after the RAD had completed.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back