Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD parameter

Status
Not open for further replies.

lislis

Technical User
Jul 17, 2003
US
Hi

I'm trying to perform some ACD configuration on Opt 81.
To accomplish I'm missing HOML parameter-it's never display. I've found in docs that HOML is present only when SDB is defined but to be true I don't get it.
Please help me with resolving this issue.

go to ld 23 and prt scd to see if you "schedule data block" is built.

I don't have any
When I'm trying to create new one I have parameter PRIO which is printer id as I read in man. I don't have any programmed in system
How to do it?

those have to be defined in ld 17. Do you have the NTPs? I think you need to get a copy or down load them from the internet before you go too far into ACD programming.

Could you please provide me walkthrough how to program 'virtual' (not existing) printer?

if you repost this question monday when my switch is in front of me, i have the usual 3 virtual ttys but it's been a while.. careful on the homl, don't use it unless your agents are using headsets, it does just what it says, hang up between calls and get a free logoff.. work great for the 2216.. or 2616's with agents who need a lot of naps

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Hi

Just simple repost of question :
Could you please provide me walkthrough how to program 'virtual' (not existing) printer? And how to assign PRIO number to it?

here is the phytom i use for otm.. the only resourse that is used is the dnum...

ADAN TTY 13
CTYP PTY
DNUM 13
PORT 0
DES PTYOTM
FLOW NO
USER SCH
XSM NO
TTYLOG 0
BANR YES

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Thanks a lot
I figured out that I can't use PTY for simulation of printer for ACD, because this is not permittet (USR ACD).
I've created regular one...
Thnaks a lot for helping

i don't add a printer to a acd unless it is needed by the user.. was wondering why you wanted a ptty for acd

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back