Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Overflow/Interflow 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwoerner

Technical User
Aug 31, 2005
US
Ok,here is what I would like to see happen, Agents are logged in, but after say 4 minutes of being in que, they are transfered to a mailbox and asked to leave a message. I have tried different combinations of OVTH, TOFT, OVDN, and IFDN settings and I cannot get it the transfer to the OVDN or the IFDN. 8211 is a ACDN NCFW'd to voicemail. Looking at the software input/ouput book I cannot get this to work, any help would be great!

REQ prt
TYPE acd
CUST 0
ACDN 8050

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 8050
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 5
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT 32
FRT 2
SRRT
NRRT
FROA YES
NCFW (voicemail)
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2
TOFT 30
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN 8211
IFDN 8211
BUSY BSY BSY SRC BSY
AENI YES
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT 16
RTPC NO
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO
OBSC NO
OBPT 5

set mwc to yes

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

Changing MWC to yes did not affect anything. any other suggestions?

If 8211 is NFFW'd to voicemail, then you do not need it in between the 8050 queue and the voicemail queue...you just change your 8050's TOFT to the duration, and OVDN to the voicemail queue... I think?

Or are you trying to activate the 8211 voicemail when the queue is open, but the 8050 voicemail if the queue is closed? If that is the purpose, is there some way a Time of Day controller could be used to push the callers basxed on time matching your staff hours?

TEKIMG.gif

Is your voicemail a Call Pilot or a Meridian Mail. If it is Meridian Mail, this will work, if it is Call Pilot, you cannot do this any longer as Call Pilot is a CDN rather than an ACD Queue.

With Overflow on an ACD, you can only overflow to an
open queue, as 8211 is a dummy Q ( always closed, just using the NCFW )you can not overflow to 8211, change OVDN to the voicemail DN ( assuming Meridian Mail ) and it should work, after you change TOFT to 240 ( 4 Minutes )

Sorry all callpilot 3.0 not mermail. 8211 is a dummy que NCFW'd to voicemail. So it looks like it is not possible. Thanks all for the response.

Set your OVDN to CP ACDDN and in CP SDN table add your ACDDN to it and associate it with whatever application you want.

Yes you can do this with CP, Nortel has even provided a bulletin that say you can.

It is my understanding they have retracted that bulletin, unless a new one has been written. To my knowledge (and I checked on this about 3-4 months ago again), this is not supported.

When I try to add my callpilot dn to the OVDN I get:

SCH0706
OVDN !
>err sch0706
>

SCH0706
Shorter Directory Number already exists.

Severity: Info

I can NCFW to 4577 no problem, but I don't know why it will not take it as the OVDN?

Try putting an x in the OVDN to see if you can remove it. Then go through LD 23 again and add what you want to.

does a shorter dir number exist? ie if i try to route to 1000 and have a dn 100 i would expect that... you should be using the cdn if call pilot not the acd dn?

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Try building 8211 as a phanton 500, FDN to mail and build it as a mailbox in callpilot. (record a greeting) Then set your OVDN to 8211.
It should go. You will just get however many rings the system is set up for before CallPilot answers.

OVDN can only be another ACDDN. Not only another ACDDN but an active 1 if you want it to overflow.

Jane suggestion will work; however, depending on who you talk to in Nortel Messaging Group...this is not supported by some. There is a bulletin, its still available on the Nortel PIC and also available within the Primus DB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back