Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Acd ncwd

Status
Not open for further replies.

robakabobbo

Technical User
Mar 14, 2013
US
Greetings Everyone. I have this acd group that once the acd is done taking calls for the night, it should be going to their voicemail.I see the ncwd is set to 5200 which is out access box for callpilot, but some calls are also going to a 2931 which is non exisitant. I am stumped on what is happening. Any suggestions on this matter would be greatly appreciated on this matter,

REQ prt
TYPE acd
CUST 0
ACDN 8931

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 8931
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 15
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA NO
FRRT 46
FRT 16
SRRT 43
SRT 40
NRRT
FROA YES
CALP POS
ICDD NO
NCFW 5200
FNCF YES
FORC NO
RTQT 5
RTQO MSB
SPCP YES
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT 30
RTPC NO
STIO
TSFT 20
HOML NO
RDNA NO
LABEL_KEY0 NO
NRAC NO
DAL NO
RPRT YES
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
SIPQ NO
IVR NO
OBSC NO
OBPT 5
CWNT NONE

What is 2391?

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

when i dialed it it went to the first message you hear while on hold thats then went to a rep if someone is there. When no one is signed in, it plays the first message then goes the 2931. Callpilot actually identifys it as 2931

It should never play the 1ST Ran if you have no one logged on, it should go straight to the NCFW

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS AND AVAYA

What would you recommend to resolve this issue.

Is ACDN 8931 a DID? If so, does the DID terminate directly to the ACDN or goes to CP first then to the ACDN. If you believe everyone is logged off - what happens when you just dial the ACDN (just 4 digit dial), is it the same if you were to dial it like an outside caller - basically, you'll have to isolate where the fault is.

Make sure there is a 4 digit LDN key set, if there is only a 3 digit or none at all, the PBX may not be sending all digits to the CP.

If its not working, get a bigger hammer!

Avaya/Nortel/NEC/Asterisk/Access Control/CCTV/DSX/Acti/UCx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back