Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD NCFW to Offsite Number 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

plough

Technical User
Jul 12, 2005
US
I had to have an ACD Temporarily set up to NCFW to 9XXXXXXXXXX temporarily. However, the call gets a RNA.

Is there something in teh CDB that needs to be changed to enable ACD to NCFW off site?

you can try using the access code for the trunk group plus the telephone number as the NCFW DN

I tried the access code and it did not work.

I did build the 5 digit ext into the MRS for the site and if I call the number by 5 digits it will forward to the 9-XXXXXXXXXX number I need to.

If I call it by DID, it does not forward. WHat am I missing.

What is DTI? - I am using a PRI for the inboud DID then rout it back to the PRI by the NCFW on the ACD...or at least that is what I want to happen.

yes check options, you have to use opt cfo because an acd does not have an ncos.. that means the ncos of your inbound trunk has to be high enough to make the outbound call..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

The CDB has OPT CFO already. Is it something additional I need to look at on my Local Rout (PRI)?

what is the ncos of your inbound trunks? that ncos controls the call.. if your set needs an ncos 3 to make that call then so does your inbound trunk..

does this work from internal to external.. a better way is to out the acd and use a dsc..

new
cdp
dsc 1232
dgt 12
rlb 4

then have the dgt delete 4 insert 1866xxxabcd

since you can make the frl 0, no change on the trunks will be needed..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

CHanged NCOS of each PRI channel to match phones. (5) Call routs perfectly.
Thank you once again John.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back