Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD message Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawks

IS-IT--Management
Oct 9, 2002
US
Anyone here ever hooked up a Telecorp (model is 221C)message board to an Option switch. I have a new customer that just called me in and said that his message board stopped working. Well after I got there I traced the wiring back and found that it connected to the switch on a TN that is programmed as a M2616. Well to make a long story short if I hook a phone to this port it works but when I hook the board back up I get nothing. Any ideas i have no books.

JUST HAPPEN TO HAVE ONE, THE 221C EMULATES A 2616 WITH A DWC KEY PROGRAMED ON IT. ALL IT DOES IS EMULATE PRESS THE DWC KEY EVERY 10 SEC OR SO, THIS IS HOW THE DISPLAY KEEPS CHANGING. HAVN'T HAD MUCH TROUBLE OUT OF MINE, THE TIMES THAT IT HAS FROZEN UP ALL I DO IS UNPLUG THE LINE CORD AND PLUG IT BACK IN.
SOUNDS LIKE YOUR BOARD HAS BIT THE BIG ONE

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

perry's right, just build a 2616 adc and connect that plus power. not as big of a learning curve as it 1st seems

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Do you know if you can change the content it is displaying on this board?
Now all I see is: number of agents logged in : callswaiting : time of waiting.
Do you know if there are more options ???

look at your scb data? been a while but i seem to remember some options there

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back