Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD MAX OUT 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhodges

Technical User
Mar 6, 2008
US
I have an ACD group that has 5 members. All agents are logged in. They are all on calls. When the 6th caller rings in he goes to the front of the que and the person in the 1st position gets disconnected. I think it has to do with the OCN (NO) or maybe the BYTH (0). I am not even sure where to start here. I would think an answer should be simple though. I have a printout if needed. Can someone tell me where to start to look past where I have been. THANKS,

You have something seriously wrong if a call entering the queue causes another call to become disconnected.

Neither of the two settings you mentioned would make that happen. OCN simply prioritizes the Oldest Call in the Network, in case you use overflow/interflow routing. BYTH is your Busy Threshhold that must be met before calls will receive overflow treatment (0 means never overflow in a busy condition).

Remember, an ACD queue is designed to let a small group of agents service a large quantity of calls in a fair manner. The queues are designed to prioritize waiting callers while all agents are busy, and to hand off queued calls as agents become available.

Well that is what I thought as well. The manager says when they finally get back in they are so upset from being disconnected after holding. I guess I need to go test it. Will report results. Thanks,

Do you have other ACD's that are working properly?

Using basic ACD or Symposium?

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Are your Trunks PRI or copper?
What System and Rls?

This is a Signature and not part of the answer, it appears on every reply.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

Yes - But this is the only one that gets full. I am happy to send you the programming if I can get your email address without posting it here.

PS - It is the people on hold that get disconnect, not when they are already on the call.

PRI
C1000, RLS 4.5
Option 61C

print your ACD queue in 23 and just post it here

JohnThePhoneGuy

"If I can't fix it, it's not broke!

Post it here so all may see it, thats what the forum is about. Where all here to Help and learn and if you don't post it here and we all get to read and help. Then we all lose.

How did gthey get on hold, was there call ever answered by an agent?

This is a Signature and not part of the answer, it appears on every reply.

This is an Analogy so don't take it personally as some have.

Why change the engine if all you need is to change the spark plugs.

Here ya go. FUN FUN

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 7585
MWC YES
MAXP 11
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI YES
ACAA YES
FRRT 11
FRT 10
SRRT 11
SRT 46
NRRT
FROA NO
CALP POS
ICDD NO
NCFW 4300
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL YES
CWLF 3
CWLW 5
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT 10
RTPC NO
STIO
TSFT 20
HOML NO
RDNA NO
LABEL_KEY0 NO
NRAC NO
DAL NO
RPRT YES
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO
OBSC NO
OBPT 0
CWNT NONE

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. - Yall are FUNNY

My first ideas about this are...

1) Why are you waiting 10 seconds before you even look for and available agent? FRT 10 ??

2) Why is this set as a message center? MWC = Yes ??

3) Why do you allow internal calls to have priority over all calls? RGAI = Yes

Don't know if these are causing your problem... but they are kinda different from the "norm"

Haus

Not to put this off on anyone, but I did not build these. I have 5 and they are all the same except this one gets more traffic. THANK YOU FOR THE IDEAS. Anything you could offer on this ACD group I would really appreciate. I was hoping the problem had to do with one of these items. Any other ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, Mary

Haus1962,

FROA is NO, so the First RAN will only play if the call has not been answered in the first 10 seconds. This will not cause a 10-second delay from the time the caller enters the Queue until they are presented to an agent if one is available immediately.

WE ARE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHY CALLERS THAT HAVE BEEN HOLDING FOR SOMETIME ARE GETTING DISCONNECTED WHEN ONES THAT HAVE NOT BEEN HOLDING THAT LONG ARE GETTING ANSWERED.
THIS IS GREAT STUFF!!! MARY

It will be human. THe system isn't bring one in and pushing out another. With only 5 agts. If I abandon, obviously another call is going to queue. How long are these people holding Avg. At a certain point technology is out and proper ratios are in.

Mato' Was'aka

If someone could send me over one of their simple ACD groups like I have presented then I can get a better idea of what one should look like. Ours will not go anywhere except for round and round. Hee Hee. We do not have symposium so no one knows anyway. Ha. (old AVAYA admin)

When you state that the first "position" gets disconnected, do you mean that the disconnect occurs to the same agent every time? Is that what you mean by position?

Here is my busiest queue... 5 agents and about 6000 calls a day.

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 63000
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 10
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA YES
FRRT 45
FRT 12
SRRT 40
SRT 30
NRRT
FROA NO
CALP POS
ICDD NO
NCFW
FNCF NO
FORC YES
FCFT 2
SPCP NO
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 0
OVTH 2047
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT 46
RTPC NO
STIO
TSFT 20
HOML NO
RDNA NO
LABEL_KEY0 NO
NRAC NO
DAL NO
RPRT YES
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
IVR NO
OBSC NO
OBPT 0
CWNT NONE

YOU ARE TOO GOOD TO ME!!! Thank You, Mary

It all looks about the same except for those few things you mentioned. Thank you ALL again for your help. PS - You made the day go by faster. WOO WOO. OUTTA HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back