Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD login not coming up

Status
Not open for further replies.

robakabobbo

Technical User
Mar 14, 2013
US
Greetings,

I have 5.5 option and AACC 6, that multiple ACD's connect to. This one ACD is acting funny. It is literally just a 2 phone ACD group. When I press key 0 to login, It does nothing, absolutely nothing. Cant put in the login ID nothing. Now, if I out the phone and rebuild it, It works, until you hit make set busy twice to log out, then it does the same thing. I don't know what I'm missing, but I need to find a solution for it. Has anyone ran into this before?

If you are using AACC6, then is might be that you need to look in the settings for CC6 rather than on the Call Server.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Thank you for your response? Is it possible you could provide more information? I mean, I can't login on the phone until i out the phone, which is why I would think a setting either on ld 23 or on the phone itself.

Yep, the phone is going to act completely different if it is or isn't acquired. If not acquired check the HOML prompt. Never knew you hit the MSB twice to logout ???????

It is acquired by aacc, but it's like once, I've hit MSB twice to log it out, it will not log back in. Like you do not get a login at all. Like key 0 is dead

Please check if the symposium is checked on Phone settings. This coould also create issue sometimes with the ACD logins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back