Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD list full

Status
Not open for further replies.

phonedude10

Technical User
Feb 3, 2003
US
when trying to add new acdn I get sch0710 which is ACD list full - where do I increase this list I currently have 240 acd dn's programmed

I believe 240 will be the system limit and therefore cannot be increased without upgrading the system.

system says 24000 total - 240 used - 23760 available

The avilability of certain aspects was expanded by Nortel to alleviate license restrictions. However, their solution to this problem was to enter the 5 digit number you are seeing. After talking with our vendor concerning this same issue I have been told repeatedly that 240 is the limit without an upgrade even though it says 23k+ available. Sucks, I know, but YAY NORTEL.

240 is the customer number limit thus the confusion
if this had multitenant every tenant gets 240 thus the total amount available

If many of these ACD Queues are for forwarding numbers to voice mail, create one huge 2616 as a Data TN (no phone needed - will never disable), and you can put 59 DNs that point to Voice Mail on it, all at the price of one TN.

You will need one key to be CFW and you need "Remote Call Forward" so you can Call Forward the TN (since there is no phone, remote CFW is all you can use)

GHTROUT.com | FAQs | Recent Replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back