Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD interflow to non-ACD DN's and then to voicemail problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttdobj

Technical User
Sep 30, 2002
GB
We want to set up our ACD to overflow when "busy" to four managers sets which if either on the phone or not answered then goes to voicemail after about six rings.

We have it set up as follows:

ACD 6000 IFDN's to 8803 which is a MCR on five sets, the set with MARP has all conditions hunt to voicemail.

We find that if calls interflow to the MCR they never then forward to voicemail, but continue to ring whilst not being presented anywhere.

Does 8803 forward to voice mail if you dial it from another phone without interflowing?

Long shot, but check to see if SFA is allowed in the CLS. (Second forward Allowed)

I've just checked the SFA for all the sets with the MCR DN and SFA is allowed

I know you said the IFDN is 8803, but you said you wanted to "Overflow" when busy. Overflows have a threshold and timer before if follows the OVDN. The OVDN must be a ACD queue. It checks for logged in users on the OVDN ACD queue before it will forward calls to the OVDN. Otherwise the caller gets ringback and RAN treatment from the first queue. IFDN is for interflowing and is manually activated by a key on the supervisor set. It can be a ACD or regular DN. Does this help or did I miss your situation?

ichabob

yeah sorry, I meant to say interflow when I said overflow, as it was we had set up AENI so that the interflow happened automatically

as it was we abandoned that whole scenario, and went to the Network ACD route and using 3904's as ACD phones...

dobj

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back