Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Functionality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommylux

Technical User
Apr 16, 2008
GB
ACD routes calls to the longest idle agent.

Should a user make an outbound call, they return to the bottom of the list.

Is it possible to route calls to the last person who received an ACD call?

Kind Regards.

Design is longest idle, no other options.

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

The ACD is to the last person that received an inbound ACD call not what the ccm shows as longest idle (there is a reg key you can change on the ccm server so it shows the longest since receiving an ACD call.

"ACD calls to a group are routed to the longest-idle agent. Idle time is calculated from completion of an agent's last ACD call. Non-ACD calls are not considered.
"

Thanks

Kenny

Hi,

I have looked in the local machine and current user registry for a client machine.

Just looked in local machine on the server, the closest suggestion i could find is "CallDirectionUpgraded" set to true, located in the "upgraded" key.

Please confirm this is possible.

Managers think that when an agent makes a non-acd outbound call, this would put their phone at the bottom of the list so they dont have to receive any calls.

This is how I thought it worked could you confirm?

Thanks

Hi Tommy, I'll have a dig about. It was on the server that it needed to be changed and is system wide....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back