Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Dial out of the queue to voicemail

Status
Not open for further replies.

KurpeusLondon

Technical User
Apr 14, 2010
GB
Hi guys,

I'm trying to set up acd with break out to voicemail if user press a key.

I've set up my acd and acd path but I don't know how to properly set up the voicemail account.

If I create a phantom user, with or without mac address registered and a voicemail account, and I dial its extension number, I get a out of service message.

If I try from the ACD, when I press the # to leave a voicemail,the system call the extension number but then ask me to enter the extension number of the person i'm trying to reach instead of playing the voicemail greetings.

If I don't create a phantom user, and just a voicemail account, I can't enter the voicemail number into my acd path as the directory number doesn't exist.

I'm guessing it's fairly simple but I've missed a step

Cheers,

faq1329-7197

Occam's Razor - All things being equal, the simplest solution is the right one.

You could use Path Interflow. Program Mailboxes upload a greeting in the Path Interflow Dialing Assignment under Digit 1 redirection Digits put in that mailbox number. In the ACD paths setup, after a RAD message asking the dialler to press 1, have the interflow number set as that Path dialling number.

This then allows the dialler to drop out the ACD Path and leave a message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back