Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD calls to superconsole

Status
Not open for further replies.

natemgt

Technical User
Jun 24, 2008
US
My customer has a SX-200ICP software release 5.0.2.3

They are complaining that some of their ACD calls have rung on the superconsole. They said only 2 agents were logged in. I checked all the programming (nothing changed) the overflow point goes to another agent group and the interflow point goes to voicemail. Of course I can't duplicate the problem and I can't be sure of what number customers are calling them on.

If agents are logged in but on DND will calls go to the console or will they sit in queue? I have it checked for when no agents are logged in it will immediately interflow to the voicemail.

I know if a call comes down the PRI and the system doesn't know where to translate the call it will end up at the console.

Thanks

Best guess is dial zero after interflow

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

I just checked there isn't a tenant assigned to that ACD path. So it shouldn't have the option for a dial zero. I did make a call into the ACD and when I was in queue I dialed zero, the system said please hold you are being transfered to the operator and then disconnected the call.

After interflow, it is no longer an ACD call. If the voicemail can dial zero then it will go to zero

What's most important is that you realise ... There is no spoon.

never thought of that.

thanks for your insight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back