Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD BASICS. I'm rusty. I need help making sure callers go to Call Pilot 5.0 recorded message. 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

bltodd

Technical User
Aug 14, 2008
US
I have a SDN/ACD say 1234 that directs callers to an ACD 5780. In a logged out condition of all agents, calls are directed to our voice mail application builder. Then go to recorded custom voice item. This tells callers that they are after hours. The Manager also states that she recorded "This is either after hours or a high call volume time." She expects this to happen when everyone in the queue, (3) members, are on the phone. Currently it is only continually ringing and does not go to her "After Hours" or "Busytime" message. I need to know if I can send calls to this after hours message when they are all on the phone. Or is there a way they are using the ACD phones that would keep this from happening if it is already set to go properly? Like using "Not Ready" or something.

Here is the queue that sends them to voice mail system. The application build only consists of a single custom voice item then ---DONE. Our Voice mail 5888 is a CDN.

TYPE ACD
CUST 0
ACDN 5780
MWC NO
DSAC NO
MAXP 6
SDNB NO
BSCW NO
ISAP NO
AACQ NO
RGAI NO
ACAA YES
FRRT 17
FRT 6
SRRT 18
SRT 30
NRRT
FROA NO
CALP POS
ICDD NO
NCFW 5888
FNCF NO
FORC NO
RTQT 0
SPCP YES
OBTN NO
RAO NO
CWTH 1
NCWL NO
BYTH 3
OVTH 20
TOFT NONE
HPQ NO
OCN NO
OVDN
IFDN
OVBU LNK LNK LNK LNK
EMRT
MURT 30
RTPC NO
STIO
TSFT 20
HOML NO
RDNA NO
LABEL_KEY0 YES
LABEL InCalls
NRAC NO
DAL NO
RPRT NO
RAGT 4
DURT 30
RSND 4
FCTH 20
CRQS 100
SIPQ NO
IVR NO
OBSC NO
OBPT 5
CWNT NONE

As you are using Call Pilot for voicemail use, you might need to refer in Call Pilot Manager your SDN settngs and general configuration options. Are you also using and ACD / Call Centre applications?.

Firebird Scrambler

Nortel & Avaya Meridian 1 / Succession & BCM / Norstar Programmer

Website = linkedin

Yes as mentioned above, "calls are directed to our voice mail application builder" via SDN 1234. There are 3 Agents assigned to queue 5780 and when they are logged out they forward to our voice mail NCFW 5888 where they get the after hours message. They claim they were getting after hours message before when all the agents were on calls (busy). That puzzles me, I don't know how it could while all are logged into the queue but busy. Thanks for your response. I am spending time in the manuals but thought I could get a jump on it here. :D

you can setup OVDN to 5888 and OVTH to 0 description from NTP:

When OVTH = 0 overflow is attempted when all agents
are busy. Enter X to delete existing entry.

Hi Bignose21,
I thought that was the ticket! I thought it was SDN but it's CDN. Here is the error after trying to input OVDN 5888:

SCH5305
Cannot define a CDN as OVDN.

Thanks for your response! Edit: Note, It may work anyway with OVTH 0 Since it is already set to NCFW 5888?.?.?
I will test and report back.

BlTodd :)

Set ovdn as the Callpilot acd group that will probably work as well

This worked with OVTH set to 0. Not sure why it was not working before. Perhaps the delay was causing an issue since it is a small group of 3 agents. Thanks everyone for posting on this! Thanks Bignose21 for the insight.

BlTodd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back