Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD and Call Data Question 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

STMorin

MIS
Apr 30, 2001
US
I have CommView (used to be Xiox) call accounting software collecting call data from my 61C. I have an extension that is on key 5 of a 2216 ACD phone, 3856. For some reason, I do not have any call data on extension 3856 on key 5, but I do have call data for the ACD number on key 0. This is true for any extension that exists on key 5 for all 11 of my ACD phones. Why am I not capturing data for these extensions?

Thanks in advance.

Steve

DES 3856
TN 004 0 09 03
TYPE 2216
CDEN 8D
CTYP XDLC
CUST 0
AOM 0
FDN 3850
TGAR 1
LDN NO
NCOS 5
SGRP 0
RNPG 12
SCI 0
SSU 0000
LNRS 16
XLST
CLS CTD FBD WTA LPR PUA MTD FNA HTA TDD
MWA LMPN RMMD SMWD AAD IMD XHD IRA NIA OLA VCE DRG1
POD DSX VMD CMSD CCSD SWD LNA CNDA
CFTD SFA DDV CNID CDCA MSID DAPA BFED RCBD
ICDD CDMD MCTD CLBD AUTU
GPUA DPUA DNDA CFXD ARHD FITA CNTD CLTD ASCD
CPFA CPTA ABDD CFHD FICD NAID BUZZ AHD
DDGA NAMA
USRD ULAD RTDD RBDD RBHD PGND OCBD FLXD FTTC MCBN
CPND_LANG ENG
RCO 0
HUNT 3850
LHK 5
LPK 5
PLEV 02
SPID 8862
AST
IAPG 0
AACS NO
ITNA NO
DGRP
PRI 01
DNDR 0
KEY 00 ACD 3887 0 8882
SUPY ACID 8862 KEY 24
01 NRD
02 MSB
03 TRN
04 AO6
05 SCR 3856 2 MARP
CPND
NAME CHRISTINA
XPLN 17
DISPLAY_FMT FIRST,LAST
06 AWC
08 ASP
09 EMR
12 CFW 4 3338
13 PRK
14 MWK 3850
15 DIG 8 4 V
DATE 3 NOV 2005

Probably because 3856 is not the PDN Prime Directory Number. Key 0 is the PDN. Check call records against Agent ID # 8882.

build a soft phone with each of those dn's as key 0.. see if that generates cdr... somewhere there's a problem, my switch sends cdr for all dn's.. if not since key 0 is usually inbound, and key 2 is (here) is built for outbound, my cdr records would be empty, instead of 300 pages a day.. i need to look at the cdb, this box has some things well hid. if this post drops off of the 1st page, bump it back up with a response so i can look at it monday ST

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

internal call detail records allowed? might

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

CDR records always generate a record for the number programmed on Key 0. So you will never get a CDR record on the DNs programmed on the other keys. If you have multiple appearances of the same DN on key 0, you can turn on AXID in the CDB and then you will get the TN of the phone that has the record in your CDR data, but it won't change this situation.

First, thanks for the responses. I don't have the ability to create soft phones. I did, however, create an analog phone and MARPed the extension to that phone and can capture call data, but now the message waiting light doesn't work. I changed the MARP back to the DN on key 05 (see above) and the MWL still doesn't work. Am I just SOL on the call data thing?
Thanks

The light won't light because the voicemail system is looking for the phone where the DN is key 0; if it doesn't find that, it then goes and lights the light of whichever phone is first in its table. Call Pilot 4.0 may fix this since it allows for multiple MWI in the programming.

use a xmwk key and cls cfxa.. key 11 xmwk 3850 3856.. that will give you a lamp from mb 3856

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

John, you may have just solved a problem for me. I have several users who share a phone and a DN, but have individual VMX boxes (voice menu press 1 for John, press 2 for Ned). I tell their box to set MWI on the PDN of the phone, but they don't know which person has VMX waiting.

If I don't run out of key on the phones (2008) will your example above let me assign a MWK key for each VMX box? Also, is 3850 in the example the access number for VMX?

NastyNed2,
3850 is the access number for vmail.

John,
I added the xmwk key and the cfxa class of service to the phone and I get the black arrow next to the key but no red light. Should the light work as well?
Thanks

No light, you will just get an indicator by the button that is programmed.

Hate to be so late in the game here, but as "Telco01 (TechnicalUser) 24 Mar 06 15:33 " posted

...the CDR call records for an ACD TN use the Agent ID - the number that follows the queue field.

~
TEKIMG19K.gif

Thanks to everyone who posted responses. Its up to the supervisor to decide if the MWL is more important than the key 05 call data.

I am impressed and amazed by this forum and its members.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back