Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD alternatives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 27, 2002
US
We have several small call centers, under 30 agents in total. We currently have the Call Center Deluxe package. Our system is a CM 2.1.1 S8500. We also have th BCMSVu reporting package.

Supervisors are asking for more detailed reports that BCMSVu can supply. We are looking at CMS @ $32,000. They would also like a cradle to grave report so from what I understand this means Analyzer for another $32,000.

Some are asking to be able to place prerecorded calls to a list of numbers in a database. Some would like to have a form filler application.

I'm starting to think that for a call center of our size that we must move away from the Avaya ACD if we want to supply these needs. I can't even supply a good report withoust spending $64,000.

Have others been in a similiar situation? Have you moved to a different ACD?

The company I work for found ourselves in a similar situation but found a GREAT alternative to both CMS and BMCS/R for our S8500. We use an ACD reporting package for our call center called TASKE. .

We are able to view all of the real-time stats of every agent, pull down over 250 reports not only on our agents and call center stats, but also on all extensions. It kind of acts like a call accounting package as well. The best part about the software is that it includes a far suppior product than the NICE Analyzer cradle-to-grave reporting called Call Visualizer. It actually tracks every single call coming into our company from start to finish. I have been able to use this application to determine which one of my agents has been dropping calls. I also was able to track and see how long my customers have been put on hold for. I had a customer sit on hold for over 10 minutes! I am able to filter through an entire month of data as this software doesn't dump the data after 30 days. This product is great and it's helped our organization tremendously....we couldn't live without it!

The TASKE Contact software for 25 agents costs us $12,000.00 and that included the cradle-to-grave reporting software! It's like having acd and call accounting reports rapped up in one solution.

Thank for the replys.

KeepingCompany, did you have the CTI link/server in place before you purchased TASKE? Just wondering if your price had included that portion.

No we didn't but the total cost of ownership even with implementing the CTI link turned out to be much less than implementing Avaya's solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back