Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD agent private DN want to hide

Status
Not open for further replies.

andreasolo

IS-IT--Management
Oct 26, 2005
US
Can anyone tell me how to make it so that when an ACD agent is logged in (or not either way) and makes an outgoing internal call their private DN number wont show up, if possible to do? He is getting people calling in to his private DN instead of the queue as a result.

Thank you,

Andrea

Change the CLS of the set to DDGD and NAMD to block both extension number and name.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

Build a CLID table that shows the number to get into the queue and assign his DN that CLID

What we did was DDGD, but we made the "Name" of the DN include the main Help Desk queue number, like

Joe Smith - Ext. 4357

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

Good idea GHTTROUT.

War Eagle!
Lions Baseball '09!

I have failed to mention something may be pretty important...this acd queue is managed through Symposium. I made my changes on pbx and then went into Symposium to deaquire and then reaquire and run the CDN routing but still when this user calls me it shows his personal DN.

I have done both the change in CLS and created a new CLID.

Ah, you mean this persons number is showing to "external" called parties - that is the only thing CLID is related to. Then, ya, you got it right...you need to create a CLID that is the number of the Help Desk, and has DIDN=NO

CLID has no bearing on an internal call, so I'd print their TN and look for CLS DDGD to resolve the internal issue

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] A Variety of Free Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators

Ok I did add the DDGD to the CLS and still showed....no I dont mean external callers, I just mainly meant internal.

hmmm so I did the DDGD and still shows when he calls me his name and x number.

Where are you making this change anyways?...right in the PBX TTY, correct?

If yes, I think you're on the wrong TN in that case.

yes in the PBX, LD 20, changing cls on the TN of the appearance of his personal DID which is key 3 on the ACD phone...he is the ONLY agent in this "queue" so there are no other ACD phones for this at all.

Have you ever printed the phone after making the change?..so see if what you are doing is working? Post a TN of the phone with the non-working feature, showing CLS DDGD

woo hoo... the DDGD didnt give me a schxxxx code so thought it had taken, once took your advice and printed the TN, saw that it infact had not changed and was still DDGA even though no sch code...did the change again, printed the phone, confirmed its appearance in CLS, caller called me and it indeed had 4 dashes instead of his extension.

Many many thanks!

Andrea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back