Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD Agent and Reporting Query

Status
Not open for further replies.

MauriceMoss

Technical User
Apr 9, 2008
GB
Hi,

Hope someone out there can help me on a couple of ACD related questions:

Is there anywhere in the PI that I can look to see if an agent is actually logged into an ACD group?
Obviously, I can see what stations are defined as part of the Group, but I want to see if they are actually logged into it.

If I have two ACD groups defined, say 100 & 200, both configured identically. If you log into a queue 100 in some of the reporting it tells you, you are logged into queue 200? Any ideas?

Thanks.

Ok, here is the deal....regular acd does not tell you anything.
If you have CCJet installed (this is a seperate database on a PC) then you can configure ACD groups for review.

The best way to test if an agent is logged in is to hit the log key on 2 phones.
Go to the busy field and monitor the extensions.
Dial the acd group using the intercom number . The first ACD agent should show "Y" while ringing and then switch over to the next.
You can also chain your keys to log into simultaneous groups.
But, without CCjet or call MAster, you won't "see" anything.

What software are you using "Maurice" - CCP or Composit? It won't be CCjet as that was US only and I don't know of an CCM installations in your country ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back