Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACD 1140 sets get ACD calls before M3904 sets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niseold

Vendor
Jan 18, 2009
US
I have 2 1140s and one 3904 ACD sets in same queue. All have priority 1 but the 3904 will only get an ACD call if the other sets are busy, in NRDY, or logged out. Any suggestions?

Set type does not matter. It may be that the user is pressing a key sequence that does not show in not ready or logged out but they will not recieve calls. Remember that the way ACD functions is that the longest Idle phone gets the next call. All the user has to do is pickup the handset after everyone else has hung up and then hang up again and the other 2 are going to get the call first. Watch closely how the person uses the phone. If they make and recieve alot of calls on their personal line that would be your problem. Watch what state the other 2 phones are in when that person hangs up.

Signature===========================================

Aastra Authorized Reseller

Thanks! I will implement both suggestions!

Hi. Calling the ACD queue that these three phones reside in is AOK....equal distribution. Calls going to a Call Pilot menu first then coming into the queue with mixed sets is the issue. I found out that there is a new Nortel
patch out for this (CS1000). I do not have all the details, but it has to do with TDM phones used and the IPMG card that Pilot uses. Somehow the IP sets are delivered a call first if the call goes thru the CP application. I will keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back