Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACCS Not Synchronized After Upgrade 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianCosta

Systems Engineer
Oct 25, 2018
JO
Hi ...

I have ACCS 7.0.3 Upgrade it to 7.1.2, After Upgraded, The following Messages appear on the system status:

Avaya Contact Center Select data synchronization failed: authentication failure

12_002_fzzipl.png

The Connection and Registered is ok and green

11_002_y2ushj.png

13_002_vx5a5j.png

14_002_h92mpz.png

I found in Access and Partition two locations of it,

sync1_002_x48xzs.png

sync2_002_d9sze7.png

I think I must Update the Password after the upgrade, but where and what password should be updated,

Thanks

Check/reset the account in IPO it's using to synch.

@aoh74:

Not Changed, and before Upgraded it's working, your advice is just to re-enter accssync password again in IPO, or check the service user created in IPO under the security setting (ACCSData), also this account exists. and nothing changed.
The only change is to Upgrade the ACCS from 7.0.3 to 7.1.2.
and if you remember you work with me on Prompt Management issues that were not opened, this upgrade solve the issues, but now I cant access Media Server, it's working, up and running, but when access the webpage, always says "this page can't be displayed",
if you can help me on these two issues, because I feel you have a good experience on the ACCS, unlike most people here,

Thanks

I would try deleteing the CCMA account & recreating it. Then maake sure to update details in IPO/SystemContact Centre to match it.

Is it Prompt Management that is giving 'this page can't be diaplayed' message?

When ACCS was upgraded to 7.1.2, was AMS also upgraded? 7.0.3 requires AMS 7.7, 7.1.2 requires 8.0.

@aoh74:

1. " I would try deleting the CCMA account & recreating it." How Can I do this? Can you Guide me?

2. No, Promot Management is working After Upgrade, I can Upload Media Now.

3. Media Server is Already Rls 8.0.0.2

PromptManagement_jk19hg.png

MediaServer_s0figc.png

MediaServer11_psabba.png

For Media Server, This Will happen after Upgrade, but before this, I install the Certificate using Avaya IPOSE Web (7071 Page), but after applying it, the Media Server Page can't open, then trying to access it, always display, the following display page can't be displayed, what's I don't know if this happens because applying certificate or after the upgrade, note that the Media Server is Running and Pingable and the connection between it and ACCS is established when I dial the CDN number I can hear the prompt menu option and MOH? Som what's happened and How can resolve it.

Attach is a log file from the CCMA log about synchronization issues.

https://files.engineering.com/getfile.aspx?folder=293661d1-08e9-4dd6-bd7f-62bfd838651a&file=CCMA_IPOfficeWSRestClient_1.log
Try opening AMS EM in Chrome/Firefox rather than IE/Edge.
No real need to add cert from IPO into AMS unless you are enabling Security in ACCS.

Delete/Edit the accssync account in Partition Mgmt. If you are editing it, let's say change password
then the details must be updated in the IPO under System / Contact Center tab.

@aoh74:

Thank you, after updating the sync password, it's now synchronized.

For Media Server, try in Chrome/Firefox but same, but the page can't be displayed.

Thnks Again.

How was AMS 8.0 deployed?
If upgraded from 7.7 directly to 8.0 this is unsupported.
It must be 7.7->7.8->8.0.
It will have to be rebuilt/redeployed, assume there is a db backup.

@aoh74:

Thank you again for your support, it's a Hardware Appliance from Avaya, it's Rls 8.0.0.2
I do nothing, Just Ignition Process, and Start Work, as you see in the screeshot previous, it's Runing, and working now, just the fault is to open the website of it in case needed, I still think it's this happened related to certificate applied to it, but i don't know how to return it back.
I don't think that I will re-install it again while it's working.

Many Thanks to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back