Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACCS & Data Base Integration

William C290

Technical User
Jul 25, 2024
JO
Hi,

I am trying to do the database integration with the IVR in the orchestration designer, after successful integration of the database using ODBC we can see the database connection is successful. But when we are querying using IVR we are not getting the response. Even with the help of the Database integration wizard, we can see the Queries are executing successfully”.
The ACCS is 7.2.2 and updated to the latest SP and working well.
I see on the contact Center Dashboard some third-party SDKs are missing from the ACCS software.
Is these missing software the root cause of the issue?
where can I find the right log for that?

Attachments

• ThirdParty Software.PNG
    ThirdParty Software.PNG
    46.5 KB · Views: 3
Solution
@Mo. Abdullah : Solved, and here is the solution as Avaya Engineer:

As we are re-submitting the DIW data with Admin right , and issue caused due to provider ID in registry was '0’ where as DIW it was provided 121 . May due to some security reasons the value was 0.By that the events are passing by looked over the logs.
Hello,,,

it seems that no one has faced the same issue here.
I have APS for this, and the Engineer who configured this told me there was nothing I could do from my side, I tested the same on their lab and it's working.
also, I opened a case with Avaya and am waiting, but I trust the community here more than Avaya.

please, share the result after Avaya Support replies to you and solve the issue. this issue is new for me. i am sorry bro.

but regarding the errors in the 3rd party apps that is missing, it is not related to your issue as these apps already installed and working fine but the red errors is only with the dashboard itself not the services or the apps.
Avaya Engineer assured to me this point from an earlier ticket that i have opened with them because of these errors in the dashboard. and he solved it to me by installing some patches that don't exist on the support site.

@Mo. Abdullah : Of course, I will share the results here as a solution to the case, but can you share the name of the engineer dealt with this and, if possible, share the patches installed in case.

@Mo. Abdullah : Solved, and here is the solution as Avaya Engineer:

As we are re-submitting the DIW data with Admin right , and issue caused due to provider ID in registry was '0’ where as DIW it was provided 121 . May due to some security reasons the value was 0.By that the events are passing by looked over the logs.

Solution

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back