Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

ACCPAC EPos v5.2 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

liaml1

MIS
Nov 24, 2004
DM
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how I can make the Sales person name that appears in the little salesperson window when you make an invoice default to the name of the person that is logged on to Epos at the moment?

I have a new Epos user that I entered recently and I would like their name to appear as the default salesperson on the ePos [Finalize Sale] screen.

(I have already added them to AR/Salespersons already)

Also when a return is done in EPos why is it not returned to the same salesperson that made the initial invoice to which the return is being applied to? Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Liam

If the ePOS user ID is the same as ths AR salesperson code then ePOS will default to the correct salesperson.
The return relates to the user processing the return, not the original user. You need to pick the coreect user if you want to return against the original user.

When you say "pick the correct user" do you mean log on as the correct user?

Liam

Select the correct salesperson (user) when you process the return, it is on the finalize tab.

There is no where on the return screen where I can select the salesperson. I am currently running EPOS 5.@A SP6.

Liam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back