Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Accpac 5.4 on Windows Server 2003 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeisaT

Technical User
Nov 30, 2005
LS
I have just installed Sage Accpac ERP 5.4a on a Windows Server 2003,SE using WSSETUP. Database is Pervasive.SQL 9.5 WGE. When I attempt to run ACCPAC through a Terminal Session, I get an "Open File - Security Warning" dialog box which seems to question the authenticity of accpac.exe or any accpac-related executable (Checks for valid digital signature).

The Firewall is not turned on on this Server and is not necessary since its behind the main Firewall.

How can I get rid of this pop ups?

Regards,
SeisaT

Check the IE security settings, you need to add the server to the trusted sites.

Hello Ettienne,
I have tried to add the Server to the trusted sites as you suggested, but still runs into the same problem. Anymore suggestions?

Rgds,
SeisaT

Now I am lost. I followed the steps indicated in the Help files. How could I get it wrong? What method would you prescribe? Would you mind outlining them for me?

Regards,
SeisaT

Thanks Guys! the Microsoft Knowledge Base resolved the issue.

Regards,
SeisaT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back