Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Account Code Prompting to fast Issue Avaya Ip office 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthony123

Programmer
Dec 11, 2011
TT
Hi, I have install Avaya Ip office, 7.0

I have set up extension 201 under "default" user rights and set it to force account code. You need to dial "9" to access trunk line to make an external call.

The problem I am having is when I begin to dial after dialing about 3 digits of the phone number that I am trying to call the account code pops up on the screen of the 5410 model phone, an I unable to finish dialing the telephone number.

I have tried to set the delay time to 30 which is the limit. This is under System - Telephony- Supervisor Settings- Delay Time 30. That still have not solve the problem.

I want to be able to dial the whole telephone number before I am prompted to enter my account code.

Any suggestions

Account code matches can happen in the middle of dialing. How are your ARS or shortcodes built? Use X's instead of an N to force a length of dial number, that way it will get the full number before it tries to match an account code.

1XXXXXXXXXX instead of 1N;
XXXXXXX instead of N;
etc

-Austin
ACE: Implement IP Office

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back