Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Accidentally deleted driver...

Status
Not open for further replies.

clubber

Technical User
Sep 22, 2003
US
Just followed a tech's directions & uninstalled something that I believe is a necessary driver on our aged Nortel Meridian Norstar combined ACD/Voicemail unit (I believe that we have v 3.0, purchased in 1998), and the Voicemail is no longer working. The file uninstalled was MPST. Any idea where we can get a copy of this to reinstall? Or a cheap piece of pre-formatted replacement hardware to swap in for the whole harddrive (or for the whole combined ACD/Voicemail unit)?

Thanks!

Cintech should have the File for this 800-944-3901, If you want we can fix it and have it back in a day. I would need to know which ACD you have Prelude? Cinphony 1? Cinphony 2? Minuet?

Norstarguru

If you can fix this in a day, that would be wonderful. Do you have the install file? I'm having trouble getting through to anyone at Cintech. Our system is running Prelude 3.000.10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back