Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Accessing Public Folders in OWA

Status
Not open for further replies.

EST7745

IS-IT--Management
May 6, 2003
US
I'd like to see a few Calendars in our Public folders. If I log in to OWA and click Public Folders, I will see a list of the calendars that exist in our public folders. However, if I click on one of the public folders, it will launch my own personal calendar. What can I do to get my public calendars accessible through OWA? Thanks in advance!

It recommends having the users access the public folders through an Outlook Client. Do you know if there is a way to do this through the Outlook Express client?

Sorry, I do not know. My company does not use Outlook Express. Maybe someone else here will know the answer to that question.

Has anyone figured out a good work around for this problem as of yet? It seems kind of crappy that there is not a work around for this and Microsoft acknowledging this as an issue.

If exchange 2000 OWA can do this, than why can't Exchange 5.5 do this as well? A bit odd that MS will not fix this problem, pretty crappy if you ask me.

Does anyone have any good ASP knowledge? I bet that if you compare the Exchange 2000 asp to the 5.5 asp for OWA, there might be a hint as to what to alter or add into the mix to make it work.

Any ideas anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back