Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

accessing more than one post office with LDAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klae

Programmer
Mar 5, 2001
GB
Hi,

We have two post offices on our Groupwise system. (BFBC_PO1 and BFBC_PO2) I have setup access to the address book via LDAP but it is only picking up addresses from BFBC_PO2. how do I get LDAP to return all the addresses from both Post Offices? Klae

You're only as good as your last answer!

Are both PO's in the same GroupWise Domain, or are they different? Is one of the Domains a Primary and the other Secondary? Or is one of them maybe an External Domain?

Also, do you have Syncronization setup between them?

Please advise.

Good Luck!

Thanks for replying,

They are both in the domain 'BFBC'. The only thing on the Novell KnowledgeBase is that you can select which post office to return in NWadmin95 and to change it it can only be done in NWadmin95 not NWAdmin32 or ConsoleOne apparently the button is only in NWadmin95! Novell suggest to use NWAdmin95 but I'm scared to do that on NDS8 and Netware 5.1. Anyway, back to my prob, Can it be done with two post offices in one domain? Klae

You're only as good as your last answer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back