Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Accessing KX-TVA50 VM from any extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

trudawg

Technical User
Feb 22, 2007
US
I'd like to set up a one-touch button to access the Voicemail from any extension with the option to check either 1 of 2 voicemail boxes on the system. We're running a KX-TDA50/TVA50 system. "Intercom -500" works on some extensions and on some it doesn't. I made sure all extensions had a mailbox associated with it even though we're only using two VM boxes. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

what system are you using, it is a tda, tde or ncp you can setup a message waiting button for both mailboxes on each phone using a button for each one.
Method: press program then press spare button, then scroll to message waiting and enter mailbox number and autodial store, repeat for second key

if a message is left in either mailbox the relevant key will light and you can press the button and it will bring you to the correct mailbox

Thanks for the response. It's a TDA50 phone system. I think setting up a message waiting button for both mailboxes is ideal. Thanks for the info, we'll give that a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back