Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Accessing CMC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekke

MIS
Feb 27, 2002
SE
I cant access the CMC.I keep getting acces denied no permissons. tried another way as describe in citrix's own faq by logging on localy but keep getting the same answer.

Does anyone have an idea?

Ekke,

Ekke,
Are you logging on locally as Administrator? Sounds like a stupid question, but if you created a local ID and granted it Domain privelages and are logging in using that rather than Administrator, it won't allow you access unless you have also set that up within the CMC....

You have to log on as a user you added as a Citrix Administrator during setup. Or as a user you have added to the Citrix Administrators group through CMC.

I tried logging on as the user i specified during setup but
the administrator name i put in does not work.

/Ekke

If you login as the user you specified during setup, then you open the CMC, click on Licenses in the Left column. With that highlighted, can you see buttons on the Toolbar for activating a license? (They might be grayed out, but they should be there) If those licensing buttons are not appearing, then you are NOT logged in as a user that has been granted Administrative privelages on the Citrix Server.

The thing is thath icant logon to the cmc at all.
and the only account i have specified is my admin account during setup and thath account does not let me in.

/Ekke

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back