Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Accessing 1000T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ric1911

Technical User
Dec 21, 2007
US
1000E/T

Red OOS lights on two PRI cards.

I need to know how to get into the T and check those cards. They are probably disabled. Just never worked with the T before.

Thanks.

I don't remember how to find the loop number..........

Thanks.

RIC - Go to LD 60 and type in STAT <ret>. This will give you all the loop numbers and their status. If you are dealing with PRIs you will need to go to LD 96 and type in STAT DCH <ret> This will give you the status of all your D-channels.

I got to the 1000T side, and load 96, which shows:

DCH 015 : DSBL RST
DCH 016 : DSBL RST

How do I enable them?

Thanks again.

Assuming you have everything configured, plugged-in etc. Enable the loop, status the loop (I do anyway), you will probably get this error "DCH1010" D-channel is disabled.

LD 60
ENLL loop
STAT loop

Then enable D-ch should get DCH EST Time and Date, if after you status the DCH again and you get RLS "see below ***"

LD 96
ENL DCH N

EST DCH N (***if you get RLS after STAT DCH N***)

ld 60
stat

will show all the t1 loops... to find loop numbers on anything from a pri to a conf card... ld 22 prt cequ

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

You may also need a loopback plug as you continue your testing. It if makes the red alarm go away, you know the problem is outside of the PBX.

Make an RJ45 connector and jumper pin 1 to pin 4 and jumper pin 2 to pin 5

Unplug from the telco network and connect the loopback plug so the PBX sees it

GHTROUT.com | FAQs | Recent Replies

Situation resolved.

Thanks folks..........

Ric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back