Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access SSA from Web Browser 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolinrome

MIS
Apr 20, 2007
I would like to login to SSA from a web browser, how can I do that? I have the 8.0.43 insrtall setup.exe and can easily just do a customized install and only select the SSA components but I would rather go through the browser and just log into it from there.

In the SSA I do see I have a Compact Flash card that has alotof free space on it.

Any ideas? I read another post that said to copy the HTML and SSA folders on the flash card. First, I do not see any HTML or SSA folders anywhere and how woudl I copy them to the CF card?

Thanks!

Indeed, it does this out the box, no intervention/config required :)

I do not think I'm using IP500 V2. Any way around that? How could I tell anyway?

Definitely doesnt work with the IP of the CU lan IP.

If you have a 500v1 it isn't default, you can copy the files from an Avaya sd card but you will obviuosly have to find one on the relevant release first :)

Ok, so this brings me back to the beginning again.
How can I with the setup.exe for version 8.043 copy the files from the Avaya SD card to the CF card? What is an SD card?
Basically I need someone to explain what I should do.
Thanks.

Close Manager.....and walk away slowly, it's for the best :)

haha. Thought an SD card was something specific to the Avaya system, sorry haha, wasnt simply thinking a SanDisk card!
So, anyway, what should I copy from the SD card to the CF card. is it possible to do what I want to do????? Thanks.

The IP500V2 has an SD card in it :)
When you have manager installed then copy the two folder from here:

C:\Program Files\Avaya\IP Office\Manager\MemoryCards\Common\system\primary
You will need to put the CF card in to a card reader!

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

You don't need the IP500v2

Go to C:\Program Files\Avaya\IP Office\Manager\MemoryCards\Common\system\primary
Then copy the two folders calles HTML and SSA and put these two on the CF card.
Put the card back in to the IP500V1 and try SSA from the webbrowser.

BAZINGA!

I'm not insane, my mother had me tested!

What driver do you use on a Windows 7 cpu to be able to access the cf card?

You don't need a driver, they just show as a removable drive like a USB stick does, so just copy/paste :)

Yea having issue with card reader. Went to backup ok now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back