Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access Rights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djbell

IS-IT--Management
Apr 22, 2002
GB
Hi All

I have just started working for a large company that has several Servers and about 1000 users. The problem I have is that they have no documented access lists. Because of time constraints I cannot manually document the users access rights. Is there a piece of software that will give be a detailed breakdown of all users, what directories and groups they have access to and the rights they have on these objects. The network is primarily 2000 server, but I do have a couple of NT 4.0 servers, so I would like the solution to cover these as well.

Regards

Djbell

Hi,

After reading some other forums, I have found out that there is a perl script that can help me, but I can not find it, has anyone seen this script before. Also some info on how to use it would be a bonus as I have never used perl before. Is there any other software that anyone can think of that will answer my above question.

Regards

Djbell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back