Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pauly77

Programmer
May 16, 2006
US
Hi,
I have created a report that works when I just open the report itself. However , when accessed from the form a user fills out it does not work. The user enters a name and start date and end date , then hits the preview report button, but the report comes up blank. I have 2 reports - the first is just constricted by dates and works fine. The second is constricted by dates and a name.
It is the second report that does not work.
Any hints?

Here is my SQL statement.

SELECT tblScorecard.AgentsName, tblScorecard.CallDate, tblScorecard.Points, tblScorecard.OScore, tblScorecard.HiScore, tblScorecard.HoScore, tblScorecard.CoScore, tblScorecard.SScore, tblScorecard.CcScore, tblScorecard.GroupNumber
FROM tblScorecard
WHERE (((tblScorecard.AgentsName)=[forms]![frmReports]![strName]) AND ((tblScorecard.CallDate) Between [forms]![frmReports]![txtStartDate] And [forms]![frmReports]![txtEndDate]));

I expect your entered name in strName doesn't match AgentsName in the query. It's hard to tell since we can't see your data and don't know what you have tried in order to trouble-shoot.

Have you considered using a combo box rather than a text box for the name field value?

Duane MS Access MVP
[green]Ask a great question, get a great answer.[/green] [red]Ask a vague question, get a vague answer.[/red]
[green]Find out how to get great answers faq219-2884.[/green]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back