Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access Report Mystery

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrtaylor

Technical User
Jan 24, 2002
US
I have created an Access report where labels appear only on certain criteria. In the report preview the labels appear or not appear appropriately but when I mail the report as a snapshot one label keeps appearing. Why? All of the other labels behave, as they should.X-)

jrtaylor,
Hi, try going to "properties", "all", "default view" and set form to "continuous"
Jim

If this were a Form, I'd say check the "Display when" property of the label. Did you create the report from a form? If so, you may have to set the label property on the form and re-save the form as a report. (I just checked one of my reports saved from a form, and I can't see any way of changing the Display When property.)

The report is created from a query and not a form although a form is used to enter data into the tables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back