Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

Access Report Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtomar

Programmer
Jun 24, 2002
US

Hi,

After created Access report and generated it, some times the report dose not keep original layout, for example if report made as landscap in next time become portrait.

How to keep layout?

Thanks,
mtomar
mtomar@msn.com

Technically it should not change. How are you changing it?
Try going to design view and changing the page set up and save it. Or strech out your design grid all the way to the end of a landscape page. It's never happened to me though. "The greatest risk, is not taking one."

Finally, someone else is having this problem as well. I know what you mean. I've tried everything to get around it. You can click on Page Setup, change the orientation to portrait (or landscape), save the change, close the report and reopen it, but the problem will sometimes still appear. I've just written it off as one of Access' more annoying quirks. If anyone knows how to fix it, please post!

It's a bug caused by using Autocorrect feature. Search for Q240826 in Microsoft Knowledge Base for explanation and solution.

Q245021 ms office 2000 sr fix for Q240826 any good ???
Best of Irish Luck, David.
djwilkes@hotmail.com

Thanks, Q240826 already fixed the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back